In fairness, I don’t want to dismiss Trump’s idea to put solar panels on the border wall, costing America and Mexico less money, but I don’t think he goes far enough. Here are some other ideas for Mr. Trump’s wall to save money and stop so-called illegal immigration:
1. A coal powered wall, since he has promised to bring back coal, despite the entire nation evolving past coal.
2. Paint it to look like the desert, and when people bump into it and fall down we can videotape our national prank, and like coal, revive Bob Saget’s Funniest Home Video career.
3. A 2000 mile 60 foot tall aquarium, because surely Trump will believe Mexicans will believe that America sank and go home.
4. Post America’s $20 trillion debt clock on the Mexico side of the wall. Might encourage poor refugees to take pity and throw soon to be worth more than the dollar pesos over the wall as charity.
5, make the wall from the same place he gets his hair. Immigrants will get hopelessly tangled, but would otherwise be same.
6. Replace the water in the Rio Grande with Budweiser beer. I like beer and I would run from that! Seriously?
7.Show immigrants anything from PBS on the Mexico side of the wall, and when they slip into a Coma, carefully pick them up and move them south 100 miles.
Build the wall on the border of Canada, and wave them north to a decent country.
8 Put the whole country up on polls
Anything I might have missed? After all, its all about helping our Grifter in Chief…